Las Gaviotas ResortLa Paz, Mexico
Questions? Reservation Request? Send us a message:
At Las Gaviotas, we do our best to provide you with everything you’ll need to enjoy your time with us.
Below is a list of what you can expect to find in your suite as well as throughout the property. If you’re wondering about a particular item, please contact us with your questions.
Do you have a special request? We have many local resources available to help us meet your needs.
· Every room has its own private, spacious terrace with views of the Bay of La Paz. Your private terrace includes a patio table with chairs and a lounger, perfect for enjoying morning coffee or a sunset cocktail.
· Free WiFi throughout the property
· Thermostat controlled air conditioning
· Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living areas.
· Locking Safe in every unit.
· Purified drinking water is provided at no charge.
· Self-serve washer & dryer along with detergent & fabric softener are available for guest use at a minimal charge.
· Full Breakfast consisting of coffee or tea, juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, home-made bread/toast, eggs, salsa, refried beans. Depending on the weather, breakfast is served either poolside or on the rooftop deck.
· Fully equipped kitchen with cooking pans, utensils, blender, coffee-maker, etc. We provide everything you need to cook your own meals and whip up tasty beverages.
· Fresh, ground coffee, a selection of teas, sugar and creamer are kept stocked in your kitchen.
· Multiple electrical outlets in all living areas – perfect for the business traveler.
· TV: Our subscription offers some channels in English.
· Large, heated pool with multiple lounging areas. Pool hours are from 7am to 10pm.
· BBQ grill is available poolside for guest use.
· Beach towels, beach chairs and styrofoam coolers are available for your day at the beach.
· Rooftop Deck with amazing views of the Bay and the city of La Paz. Tables and lounge chairs make this a wonderful spot to enjoy sunset over the bay.
· Soap, shampoo, conditioner & moisturizing lotion are stocked in each bathroom.
· Unlike many hotels in Mexico, our bathroom plumbing is designed to handle toilet paper.
· Smoking is only allowed outside of the building. You are welcome to smoke on your terrace (ashtrays are provided) but please close your doors to ensure a smoke-free room for the next guest.
· A hair dryer and an iron are available upon request.
· Staff is available at the front desk 24 hours a day.
· Daily maid service is available.
· Pets are not allowed.